Jurnal Manajemen Maranatha’s (JMM) editorial team believes that the quality of all forms of published works must be accompanied by the consistency of values, attitudes, and behaviours of each interested party. Publishers, reviewers, editors, and authors must know, understand, implement, and uphold ethical rules and principles in the process of publishing every written work contained in the JMM.
Journal publishers are responsible for planning, organising, leading, and controlling professionally in their efforts to ensure that each party involved in the journal publishing process holds firmly and carries out their responsibilities in a timely manner, so as to create a synergy of solid work team performance and harmonious relationships among various internal and external parties of JMM.
Reviewers are ethically responsible for:
- Evaluate and provide feedbacks for the perfection of the presentation of each article to be published without discriminating against the author based on gender, age, ethnicity, religion, class, origin of the institution, and or form of relationship or non-objective factors in any form that is irrelevant to the journal publishing process.
- Ensure carefully and critically that every article contained in JMM has met the standards and rules of presentation (national and or international level) correctly and appropriately.
- Maintain the confidentiality of each article that is in the process of evaluation, not to show or discuss it with parties who are not interested outside the journal management team.
- Preserve the security of any article that is being evaluated, whether intentionally or unintentionally, not to neglect causing the writing to be misused by unauthorized parties outside the journal management team.
- Uphold integrity as a journal reviewer by not using part or the entire article to be published for personal benefit without the author's permission.
Editors are ethically responsible for:
- Ensure that every element contained in the author's writings has met the editorial criteria correctly and appropriately according to the format standards set by JMM.
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of writings that have been examined by reviewers so as not to be misused by other parties outside the journal management team.
- Uphold integrity as a journal editor by not using part or all of the writings to be published for personal benefit without the author's permission.
Authors are ethically responsible for:
- Present the best possible writings, in accordance with and complete any conditions required by the journal publisher.
- Perform corrective actions to improve writings as required by reviewers and editors.
- Ensure that their writings are to meet every rule in the plagiarism policy.