Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All the co-authors of the manuscript, and not only the submitter or corresponding author have been registered with the journal site (https://journal.maranatha.edu/index.php/index/user/register).
- The submitted manuscript has not been previously copyrighted or published in any form (including electronic media, databases, institutional repositories, and preprint platforms) and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The submitted manuscript has been prepared using the standard template supplied for that purpose (Word format: JIS Template Version Feb 2022).
- The submitted has been prepared as a single editable Microsoft Word and PDF file.
- The length of the submitted manuscript is maximum 20 pages.
- The submitted manuscript is written in good Indonesian or English. It includes a 100-250 word abstract and 4 to 6 keywords. The title page includes authors’ full names, and institutional affiliations, plus the email address of a single corresponding author.
- For citing and referencing, the authors have consistently used Cite Them Right 12 edition – Harvard.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11 point font.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are clearly identified and placed as close to the discussion as possible.
By submitting an article with the title above and acceptance publication of the article, I declare that:
- Articles have never been previously published in scientific journals, proceedings or other electronic journals.
- I agree that the article copyright is fully owned by the Journal of Integrated System, Universitas Kristen Maranatha. Declaration of copyright transfer from the author's to the journal is done by completing the following form (Surat Pernyataan Keaslian Naskah serta Persetujuan Penerbitan dan Pengalihan Hak Cipta JIS).
Journal of Integrated System (JIS) uses a Copyright policy under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) license.