Journal of Innovation and Community Engagement Outline
1. Title :
The title should reflect:
- issues and focus of community engagement;
- community partnerships;
- action and strategy;
- social or economic or any other impacts; and/or
- the goals of the community engagement
- methods/approaches/strategy in organizing the community engagement
- results & conclusions of the community engagement.
- Situation analysis or objective condition of the community (or partnerships) prior to the community engagement activities.
- Issues and focus of community engagement.
- Basic motive behind the community partnerships
- The goals and expected impacts of the community engagement
The process of the mutual partnerships action plan:
- subjects involved in the action plan of the community engagement
- interaction among community engagement team, partners, subjects in the process of action planning and organizing community engagement
- methods and/or strategy
- the implementation stages of methods and/or strategy in community engagement design (may be supported by diagrams, flowcharts, etc.).
5. Results & Discussions
Results of the innovation from the community engagement activities:
- dynamics process of community engagement
- social, economic, or any other impacts from the community engagement
- discussion of the result supported by related literature and theoretical perspectives
- photo documentation of the community engagement activities.
Reflection of the community engagement result:
- supportive factors and/or constraints in the implementation of the community engagement
Acknowledgment is to express gratitude to certain individuals and/or parties those have participate directly and indirectly in the achievement of the community engagement intended.
- All references mentioned in the list should be cited in the text (and vice versa)
- Article should use at least 10 recent references (no more than 10 years)
- This journal encourages you to cite from primary references such as: textbooks and journals (at least 80%)
- Please refrain using internet websites as references
- Reference list should follow the standard reference style of this journal (APA style, https://apastyle.apa.org/)
- Reference Manager (Mendeley, Crossref, Endnote, etc.) is mandatory