As a scientific journal, Dynamic Business and Strategy perceive that the superiority of the issued works must be with the constancy of each interested party's standards, attitudes, and actions. Furthermore, reviewers, editors, and authors must recognize, comprehend, apply, and support ethical rules and principles associated with this journal publication.
Reviewers are ethically responsible for some matters:
- They assess and deliver feedback for each published manuscript without differing the authors based on their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, social status, institution, any irrelevant relational factors related to the journal publishing process;
- They guarantee that all manuscripts published in this journal achieve the benchmark properly;
- They keep the confidentiality of the manuscripts in the evaluation stage and do not demonstrate or discuss the content with parties outside the journal editorial team members by maintaining the security of manuscripts evaluated, intentionally or unintentionally;
- They hold integrity firmly by not using parts or the entire manuscript published for personal benefit without author permission.
Editors are ethically responsible for some substances:
- We ensure that all accepted manuscripts match the editorial criteria correctly based on the established benchmark;
- We hold integrity firmly by not using parts or the entire manuscript published for personal benefit without author permission.
Authors are ethically responsible for some elements:
- They write the manuscript well based on the guidelines required by the journal.
- They fix and improve the manuscript quality based on the suggestions of reviewers and editors.
- They must avoid plagiarism when writing a manuscript.